Jul 24, 2018
Enjoy our Top Tips on How to travel with kids! With friends and family scattered all over the country, we're lucky enough to travel often with our children. Hear our favorite tips on traveling as a family. Email us suggestions: HolderMESSpodcast@gmail.com
Here are just a few:
10. PLAN DOWNTIME. It’s non-negotiable (see: Gap Day)
9. Keep them super busy, so that it makes it impossible for them to be jerks (they bicker when they are bored!)
8. Rotating DJ! - The travel game we play with the kids
7. GO TO FIVE STAR RESTAURANTS… at lunch. Same awesome food, same chef, fewer mean looks and easy to get a table!
6. People have sympathy for you…. MILK IT.
Thanks for listening to the podcast. Email us questions to email@example.com
Join our Facebook family: www.facebook.com/theholdernessfamily
Find us on YouTube: www.youtube.com/theholdernessfamily
About the Holderness Family
Penn, Kim, Lola, and Penn Charles Holderness create original music, parodies, and Vlogs for YouTube and Facebook to poke fun of themselves and celebrate the absurdity in circumstances most families face in their day to day life. They published "Christmas Jammies" in December 2013 and life hasn't been the same. Since then, their popular parodies, "All About That Baste", "Baby Got Class," and original music "Snow Day" have received national news coverage. Penn, the Dad, took a chance and left his job as a news anchor to join his wife Kim, the Mom, at their video production and digital marketing company, Greenroom Communications, LLC. Lola and Penn Charles are always happy, respectful and eat all of their vegetables (that last sentence is a lie).